Traveling to explore, visit family, or whatever it is, you want to be sure nothing gets in the way of a healthy, accident-free vacation. Here are some tips to help keep your vacation fun and worry-free.
1) Remember to bring enough prescription medication for the entire trip; pack extra eyeglasses or contacts.
2) Consider buying short-term traveler’s health insurance for those unseen issues that can arise.
3) Make sure you are up-to-date on your vaccines.
4) If you are driving, make sure your vehicle, and the tires, are in good shape and
5) before you unpack, check your hotel for bedbugs by pulling back the bed sheets and looking at corners of the mattress for telltale signs of bedbugs including tiny blood spots or feces.
Many more great tips and recommendations you should heed are here.
If you like information like this, you will love “Do It Better” the newsletter to help us all kick ass at whatever we do. It’s monthly, free, and you can subscribe here. If you want to learn more about it, check it out here.