With issues with China, and so many products in the market these days, it’s hard to find good quality, uniqueness, value, and the specific details you want, all made in the USA. If you have been frustrated with buying “off the shelf” like everyone else does, then handcrafted products are the answer. Here are reasons why buying handmade is better:
- When you buy a product that an artisan has made with their own two hands, you know you are getting quality and supporting traditions.
- Less energy is used, compared to mass produced products.
- You know you can get uniqueness and have all the details you want as well.
- Buying handcrafted products is good for the job market. Buying from locally owned businesses, creates hundreds of new jobs.
- In addition, artisan products have more value because they are works of art.
- And, handcrafted items are just better for our eco-system when prepared by hand rather than machine-produced items.
If you like information like this, you will love “Living the Custom Life” newsletter to help us all kick ass at whatever we do. It’s free, monthly, and you can subscribe here.