Coordinating jewelry with different outfits can be confusing. A lot of women are caught in that vicious cycle and figuring it out always becomes a tedious task. So here are some tips that may help.
- Your jewelry should match the occasion. If you are going to your workplace, then skip the fancy stuff – less is better.
- A complex clothing pattern may require you to go with simple jewelry.
- Go with the jewelry which also coordinates with your skin color, and not just your outfit.
- Mixing your bracelet and necklace patterns with good, solid colors, can look very nice.
- Be sure to balance your cool and warm colors of the jewelry with cool and warm colors of your outfit.
- Diamonds are great for more formal events, and a good pair of diamonds are always eye-catching.
- Gold can match simple attires, such as black or white.
- With spring and summer attires, bright gemstones will look great.
If you are in need of beautiful custom, handmade jewelry, look no further than Custom Life USA.
For more details, visit the original article here.
If you like information like this, you will love “Living the Custom Life” newsletter to help us all kick ass at whatever we do. It’s free, monthly, and you can subscribe here.