It is important to look professional at work and it can be challenging to not over-do accessories - especially jewelry. Here are some ways to ensure you look and feel professional and confident at work.
- Some accessories can be distracting, so you should try to keep them to a tasteful and attractive minimum. To ensure this, try having a bracelet custom made for you.
- Colors such as black, navy, and gray are more conservative and at work are appropriate.
- Handbags should accentuate your professional attire.
- Polished and manicured nails, neat shoes, sleek hair are some of the other tips which help you achieve a business look.
- Your clothes should fit well, and not be very tight or loose.
- Your outfit shouldn’t be too gaudy. It should be of good choice, and it should appear conservatively nice.
For more information, visit the original article.
If you like information like this, you will love “Living the Custom Life” newsletter to help us all kick ass at whatever we do. It’s free, monthly, and you can subscribe here.